Yes, generally speaking people around Saint Louis are friendly. However, the closer you get to the actual city, the more rude and inconsiderate they get.
List of U.S. state foods
|State||Food type||Food name|
|Missouri||State tree nut||Eastern black walnut (Juglans nigra)|
|State grape||Norton/Cynthiana (Vitis aestivalis)|
|State dessert||Ice cream cone|
Although there's no exact definition, St. Louis-style barbecue is often associated with racks of sauced sweet-heat ribs cut in our city's eponymous style; thick pork steaks; and local takes on traditional styles such as smoky, charred-edge brisket and piles of pulled pork on a bun.Aug 30, 2018
The Best Restaurants in St. Louis
- Savor St. Louis.
- Contemporary Asian: Indo. Indo combines contemporary Thai and Japanese cuisine at a mind-blowing level.
- Brunch: Southwest Diner.
- BBQ: Salt + Smoke.
- Burger: Mac's Local Eats.
- Icon: Sidney Street Café
- Carb Heaven: Union Loafers.
- Modern Italian: Sardella.
during the daylight hours it's fine to walk around. During the evening, you'll be okay if you stay along Market Street, Clark Street, and Chestnut Street. Do not try to walk north to Washington Avenue, where a lot of the bars & restaurants are. That's 6 blocks north and some of the area in between is sketchy.
St. Louis cost of living is 81.3
|COST OF LIVING||St. Louis||USA|
|Median Home Cost||$115,700||$231,200|
Most Expensive Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Central West End. Population 15,762.
- Skinker-Debaliviere. Population 4,717.
- Saint Louis Hills. Population 8,066.
- Kings Oak. Population 259. 15 %
- Lafayette Square. Population 3,414. 14 %
- Shaw. Population 6,982. 13 %
- McKinley Heights. Population 1,050. 12 %
- Soulard. Population 2,939. 11 %
9 Classic St. Louis Foods — And Where to Eat Them
- Gooey Butter Cake. Legend has it that gooey butter cake came about because a baker made the mistake of accidentally doubling the butter in a yellow cake recipe.
- Toasted Ravioli.
- Pork Steak.
- Mayfair Dressing.
A November 2020 report from CBS News ranked St. Louis second in terms of most dangerous cities, behind only Detroit. That same report found St. Louis to have a violent crime rate of 1,927 per 100,000 people and that in 2019, 194 people were murdered in the city.Jul 21, 2021
Following are the top 13 St. Louis neighborhoods you don't want to get caught in after dark according to the St. Here Are The 13 Most Dangerous Places In St. Louis After Dark
- Downtown St. Louis.
- The Central West End.
- Downtown St.
- Tower Grove South.
- Wells and Goodfellow.