Can Taiwanese travel to USA?

If you are Taiwanese, you only need to apply for the famous US ESTA, an online document that allows you to enter the United States for a short stay. Taiwan qualified for this program in 2012, and since then it has been possible for its citizens to obtain the US visa for Taiwanese.Jul 18, 2021

Leave a Comment