The Old Salem Historic District encompasses 75 acres, offering plenty of opportunities for self-guided or guided walking tours. It’s possible to explore the Old Salem Visitors Center, walk the streets and browse the shops for free.Apr 8, 2021
The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Climate Averages.
|Winston-Salem, North Carolina||United States|
|Rainfall||44.9 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||6.2 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||109.4 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||216 days||205 days|
- Clemmons. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Lewisville. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Winston-Salem. City in North Carolina.
- Kernersville. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Rural Hall. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Walkertown. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Tobaccoville. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Old Town Township. Suburb of Winston-Salem, NC.
The Moravian Chicken Pie from the Tavern in Old Salem offers a taste of tradition.
- Cheese Straws (Salem Kitchen).
- Fried Green Tomatoes and Okra (Sweet Potatoes).
- Cauliflower Wedge (Mission Pizza).
- Colorado Chips (Village Tavern).
- Oyster Nachos (Diamondback Grill).
- Molcajete (La Botana).
- Relish Tray (Carriage House).
Cost of Living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina by Expense Category. Winston-Salem's housing expenses are 32% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 11% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 2% higher than the national average.
There are 219.78 miles from Winston-Salem to Atlantic Beach in southeast direction and 259 miles (416.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Winston-Salem and Atlantic Beach are 4 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . This is the fastest route from Winston-Salem, NC to Atlantic Beach, NC.