Fayetteville averages 2 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
Here's the complete list of the North Carolina cities ranked in the U.S. News top cities to live along with their national ranking:
- Raleigh and Durham (No.
- Charlotte (No.
- Winston-Salem (No.
- Asheville (No.
- Hickory (No.
- Greensboro (No.
- Fayetteville (No. 142)
There are 84.07 miles from Fayetteville to Ocean Isle Beach in southeast direction and 118 miles (189.90 kilometers) by car, following the NC 87 Bypass route. Fayetteville and Ocean Isle Beach are 2 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .
Population in 2019: 211,657 (100% urban, 0% rural). Fayetteville, North Carolina.
11 Best Neighborhoods In Fayetteville, NC
- Arran Hills. This established neighborhood is located off of Bingham drive and only minutes away from Fort Bragg Army Base.
- Spring Lake. This suburb of Fayetteville has a population of 12,119 people.
- Rockfish Township.
- Anderson Creek.
There are 13 places in the world named Fayetteville! Fayetteville can be found in 1 country. The northern most place is in the region New York in America. The southern most place is in the region Texas in America. See products related to Fayetteville on Amazon.com .
- Spring Lake. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC. Rating 3.69 out of 5 35 reviews.
- Fayetteville. City in North Carolina.
- Hope Mills. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Rockfish. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Vander. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Raeford. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Erwin. Town in North Carolina.
- Red Springs. Town in North Carolina.
|Quick Climate Info|
|Hottest Month||July (78 °F avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (37 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||May (2.96" avg)|
|Windiest Month||April (8 mph avg)|
The average residential electricity rate in Fayetteville is 10.42¢/kWh. This average (residential) electricity rate in Fayetteville is 4.49% less than the North Carolina average rate of 10.91¢/kWh. The average (residential) electricity rate in Fayetteville is 12.29% less than the national average rate of 11.88¢/kWh.
Also ranked as one of the best retail markets in the country, the area has fantastic places for shopping, dining, entertainment, and quality healthcare. Fayetteville, North Carolina is a very historic area with cobblestone walkways, historic buildings, and multiple museums dedicated to our nation's military.Feb 5, 2021
Fayetteville cost of living is 80.9
|COST OF LIVING||Fayetteville||North Carolina|
|Median Home Cost||$103,500||$187,300|