Tulsa averages 6 inches of snow per year.
Is the water still safe to drink? Yes, the water is treated to meet and exceed all federal, state, and local water quality requirements. The City of Tulsa also continuously monitors pH, turbidly, chlorine, and other water quality tests every 4 hours. The distribution is tested with 200 samples per month.
TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) -- Tulsa police say alarming violent crime numbers, like shootings and murder, make the Valleyview neighborhood in north Tulsa dangerous. The people who live there said they aren't surprised. The Valleyview neighborhood is near 46th and Martin Luther King Boulevard.Feb 13, 2019
12% Tulsa County population, 2013
|Race/ethnicity||Population||Percentage of total|
The 9 Best Restaurants in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Ike's Chili. Restaurant, American, Fast Food.
- Tally's Good Food Café Cafe, American, Fusion, European, Fast Food.
- Palace Café Cafe, Restaurant, Asian, American, Fusion, Vegetarian, Seafood, $$$
- Hank's Hamburgers.
- Mahogany Prime Steakhouse.
- El Rancho Grande.
- Elmer's BBQ.
Not only is T-Town a safe and affordable place to live, but it's also a great place for retirees to spend their golden years. Tulsa's many restaurants, lively arts and entertainment, abundant outdoor recreation, and thriving sports culture all contribute to it being an excellent place for retirees to live.Apr 16, 2021
Tulsa cost of living is 83.2
|COST OF LIVING||Tulsa||Oklahoma|
|Median Home Cost||$118,700||$124,800|
Ten Most Beautiful Places in Oklahoma
- #1 - Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
- #2 - Quartz Mountain State Park.
- #3 - Chickasaw National Recreation Area.
- #4 - Beavers Bend State Park.
- #5 - Natural Falls State Park.
- #6 - Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- #7 - Grand Lake of the Cherokees.
- #8 - Glover River.
|Persons 65 years and over, percent|| 14.8%|
|Female persons, percent|| 51.2%|
|Race and Hispanic Origin|
|White alone, percent|| 72.4%|
One of the very worst parts is East Tulsa, centering around 21st and Garnett and spreading out from there. Personally, that's the area I'd avoid more than North Tulsa. The rest of the city is fine. Some of the areas near downtown like Pearl and Kendall Whittier are undergoing a renaissance and are becoming very nice.