While Billings is located in the prairie of Montana, the mountains aren’t too terribly far away – the Absaroka-Beartooth Mountains are about 60 miles or so away. Additionally, smaller hills and mesas are found all along the Yellowstone River and other nearby areas to town.
China World Population
|TOP 10 MOST POPULOUS COUNTRIES (July 1, 2021)|
|Rank. Country||Population||Rank. Country. Population|
|1. China||1,397,897,720||6. Nigeria|
|2. India||1,339,330,514||7. Brazil|
|3. United States||332,475,723||8. Bangladesh|
Vatican City Vatican City: With a population of around 1,000 people (as per 2017 data), Vatican City is the least populated country in the world. Interestingly, Vatican City is also the smallest country in the world by land area at 0.17 square miles (0.44 square km).Jul 11, 2019
Things You Should Know Before Moving to Billings, MT
- Billings Climate.
- Billings Geography and Neighborhoods.
- Living Costs in the City.
- Registering Your Car.
- Billings Moving Resources.
- Billings Schools.
- Billings Employment.
- Public Transportation.
- Billings. City in Montana. Rating 3.83 out of 5 174 reviews.
- Lockwood. Suburb of Billings, MT. Rating 3.3 out of 5 30 reviews.
- Laurel. Town in Montana. Rating 3.7 out of 5 33 reviews.
- Shepherd. Town in Montana.
- Huntley. Town in Montana.
- Joliet. Town in Montana.
- Worden. Town in Montana.
- Park City. Town in Montana.
These are the safest states in the U.S.:
- Virginia. Population: 8.54 million.
- Wyoming. Population: 578,759.
- Rhode Island. Population: 1.06 million.
- Massachusetts. Population: 6.89 million.
- Vermont. Population: 623,989.
- Connecticut. Population: 3.57 million.
- New Jersey. Population: 8.88 million.
- Idaho. Population: 1.79 million.
Based on data relating to these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in Montana.
- Miles City. Just making it onto the list of the worst places to live in Montana is Miles City, which is the 13th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Wolf Point.
- Ronan City.
- East Helena.
The 10 Best Cities in Montana to Call Home
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana.
- Four Corners.
- East Helena.
|Milk (regular), (1 gallon)||3.05$|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (1 lb)||2.53$|
|Rice (white), (1 lb)||2.16$|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||2.25$|
While Billings is located in the prairie of Montana, the mountains aren't too terribly far away – the Absaroka-Beartooth Mountains are about 60 miles or so away. Additionally, smaller hills and mesas are found all along the Yellowstone River and other nearby areas to town.