Cincinnati was ranked as the best place to live in Ohio. Here is what to love. U.S. News & World Report ranked Cincinnati as the No. 1 city to live in Ohio for 2021-22 – but the accolades don’t stop there.Jul 14, 2021
The Cincinnati violent crime rate is 840 violent crimes per 100k people, more than double the U.S. average. You have a 1 in 119 chance of being the victim of violent crime in the city. In fact, 2020 was Cincinnati's deadliest year on record. In 2020, there were 486 shootings, up 48% from 2019, and 94 homicides, up 29%.Feb 5, 2021
The record cold, -31.5 °C (-24.5 °F), was set in January 1977, while in January 1994, the temperature dropped to -31 °C (-24 °F). Climate - Cincinnati (Ohio)
In realtion to North America, yes Cincinnati is the south. In relation to the United States of America, Cincinnati is considered to be in the upland south/midwest transition zone. Our vegetation and climate is closer to that of southern states than those in the north.Oct 3, 2010
|White alone, percent|| 50.7%|
|Black or African American alone, percent(a)|| 42.3%|
|American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)|| 0.1%|
|Asian alone, percent(a)|| 2.2%|
How did Cincinnati come to be known as the Queen City? During the first forty years after its founding, Cincinnati experienced spectacular growth. By 1820, citizens, extremely proud of their city, were referring to it as The Queen City or The Queen of the West.
Acting, motion pictures, and television
- Kevin Allison – actor, sketch comedian (The State)
- Patti Astor – Underground film actress.
- Theda Bara – silent film actress.
- Thom Barry – television actor (Cold Case)
- Powhatan Beaty – American Civil War soldier and stage actor.
- Louise Beavers – actress.
The Top Celebrity Homes of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson. Tristan Thompson plays for Cleveland Cavaliers, so he spends most of his time in the city.
- LeBron James.
- Michael Symon's Home in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Mark Nolan's Farmhouse.
- 7 Reasons You Don't Want To Be A Luxury Real Estate Agent In 2021.
Cincinnati cost of living is 84.6
|COST OF LIVING||Cincinnati||Ohio|
|Median Home Cost||$144,300||$140,700|
A person working in Cincinnati typically earns around 81,100 USD per year. Salaries range from 20,500 USD (lowest average) to 362,000 USD (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.