Kettering is a suburb of Dayton with a population of 55,390. Kettering is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Ohio. Living in Kettering offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Kettering there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
List of Cities near Columbus in Ohio, United States of America
|Major Cities Close to Columbus|
|Cincinnati||161.5 km / 100.4 miles|
|Akron||176.4 km / 109.6 miles|
|Toledo||194.8 km / 121 miles|
|Cleveland||203.1 km / 126.2 miles|
- Oakwood. Suburb of Dayton, OH. Rating 4.63 out of 5 19 reviews.
- Centerville. Suburb of Dayton, OH. Rating 4.35 out of 5 71 reviews.
- Yellow Springs. Town in Ohio.
- Five Points. Suburb of Dayton, OH.
- Springboro. Suburb of Dayton, OH.
- Beavercreek. Suburb of Dayton, OH.
- Bellbrook. Suburb of Dayton, OH.
- Kettering. Suburb of Dayton, OH.
With a crime rate of 50 per one thousand residents, Dayton has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 20.
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Dayton, OH
- Lakeview. Population 1,574. 60 %
- McCook Field. Population 789. 60 %
- Roosevelt. Population 782. 54 %
- Arlington Heights. Population 443. 48 %
- Greenwich Village. Population 2,365. 45 %
- Twin Towers. Population 2,880. 40 %
- Stoney Ridge. Population 1,554. 38 %
- Highview Hills. Population 521. 38 %
7 foods that scream DAYTON
- Esther Price Chocolates.
- Dayton square-cut pizza.
- Mike-Sells Potato Chips.
- Dayton Nut Specialties (Dayton Nut, Friesingers, Candy Farm and Riverdale Fine Foods)
- Buckeye Vodka.
- Pine Club Stewed Tomatoes.
- Other Dayton products for your shopping list.
In the early 1900s, Dayton became the invention capital of the United States, with the most patents per capita. From the end of the 19th century through the 20th century, the city's influential inventions included the airplane, the cash register, the self-starting ignition for automobiles, and the pop top beverage can.Aug 1, 2014
release from tension Détente (a French word meaning release from tension) is the name given to a period of improved relations between the United States and the Soviet Union that began tentatively in 1971 and took decisive form when President Richard M. Nixon visited the secretary-general of the Soviet Communist party, Leonid I.Oct 27, 2009