The cost of living in Worcester is comparatively very reasonable. Rent and many other costs are lower than larger cities.
- West Side. Neighborhood in Worcester, MA.
- Green Hill. Neighborhood in Worcester, MA.
- Downtown/Elm Park. Neighborhood in Worcester, MA.
- Southeast. Neighborhood in Worcester, MA.
- Greendale/Burncoat/Lincoln. Neighborhood in Worcester, MA.
- Southwest. Neighborhood in Worcester, MA.
- North Side.
- Beaver Brook/Cider Mill.
Let's explore the best things to do in Worcester!
- Art Museum. Source: flickr Worcester Art Museum.
- The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts.
- Mechanics Hall.
- American Antiquarian Society.
- Crompton Collective.
- Massachusetts Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Worcester Historical Museum.
- Wormtown Brewery.
You refer to Brickfields, Ronkswood, Tolladine, Perdiswell as Brickies, Ronksy, Tolly and Perdi And Worcester as “The Woo” Most people know Birmingham is called Brum, a few refer to Bristol as Brizzle but nobody outside of Worcester refers to it as “The Woo”.Jun 30, 2014
It's also a city which consistency ranks highly in surveys for happiness and safety, a testament to its good infrastructure, beautiful landscapes, historic architecture and low crime. Worcester has also played a prominent role in Britain's history for over two thousand years.May 26, 2020
WORCESTER has been named the safest city in England, according to a new survey. Thousands of people in cities across the UK were asked to rate how safe they felt their hometown was on a scale of one to ten, with one being the worst possible score. The Faithful City scored 7.63 – the highest out of any English city.Sep 23, 2016