Pacific Fruit Express Pacific Fruit Express (reporting mark PFE) was an American railroad refrigerator car leasing company that at one point was the largest refrigerator car operator in the world.
10 Best Things to Do in Lincoln, California
- Thunder Valley Casino.
- Wise Villa Winery, Lincoln, CA.
- GoatHouse Brewing Company.
- Lincoln Hills Golf Club, Lincoln, California.
- Skydive Sacramento, Lincoln, California.
- Ciotti Cellars, Lincoln, California.
- Siino's Pizza Pasta and Grill, Lincoln, CA.
|Quick Climate Info|
|Hottest Month||July (75 °F avg)|
|Coldest Month||December (46 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||February (1.99" avg)|
|Windiest Month||June (8 mph avg)|
The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Climate Averages.
|Roseville, California||United States|
|Snowfall||0.0 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||60.2 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||247 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||94.0°||85.8°|
Roseville is the 9th best city to retire in the United States in Money's latest Best Places to Retire list. Money collected about 47,500 different data points to narrow the list, and filtered out locations with a median sales price above $550,000 in the first quarter of 2020.Nov 23, 2020
Roseville, CA- Roseville is once again named one of the best places to live in the United States, ranking 45th by Money.com in its 2020 survey. High paying jobs, vast retail opportunities, and the reliability and low cost of our city owned utilities are among the reasons for Roseville's high ranking.Sep 22, 2020
- Olympus Pointe. Neighborhood in Roseville, CA.
- Johnson Ranch. Neighborhood in Roseville, CA.
- Granite Bay. Suburb of Sacramento, CA.
- Rocklin. Suburb of Sacramento, CA.
- Highland Reserve. Neighborhood in Roseville, CA.
- East Roseville Parkway. Neighborhood in Roseville, CA.
- Diamond Oaks. Neighborhood in Roseville, CA.
- Blue Oaks.
Roseville cost of living is 133.9
|COST OF LIVING||Roseville||California|
|Median Home Cost||$463,600||$552,800|