What is the crime rate in Sioux City Iowa?

With burglaries and larcenies, both are down 24% and 16% respectively. Overall, Sioux City police say total crimes are down 10%. 2020 Sioux City crime statistics: Violent crimes up 26%, property crimes down 15%

Property Crime Total
2016 3,260
2017 3,577
2018 3,074
2019 3,203

Feb 22, 2021

Related Posts

All categories