Frisco’s arts and culture scene is anything but ordinary. Between live theater and musical performances, to local painters, photographers and one of the largest collections of outdoor public art in the state of Texas, you’re sure to discover inspiration and creativity throughout the city.
Forty-six percent also call it “The City,” and 37 percent call it “SF.” While 20 percent of residents admit to sometimes calling it “San Fran” and 9 percent admit to sometimes calling it “Frisco,” if forced to choose only one name to call it, 75 percent of residents would go with “San Francisco.” Only 1 percent of San
Most locals just call it the City, when it's clear from context that you are talking about the local area. You could say: "I'm staying at a nice hotel in the City". This will be understood to mean "within the San Francisco city limits." (Incidentally, this is a smaller region than most outsiders might guess).Jan 20, 2016
"Frisco" is a name used mostly by the inner-city residents who are natives of SF. It is an urban terminolgy which is highly recognized in the urban population of SF and the bay area. So basically white people from the other side of town are not familiar with or use this term.
- Newman Village Overall Score - 9.83.
- Starwood Overall Score - 9.66.
- Chapel Creek Overall Score - 9.5.
- Stonebriar Overall Score - 9.66.
- The Trails of Frisco Neighborhood.
- Trails of Frisco Overall Score - 9.83.
- Panther Creek Neighborhood.
- Panther Creek Overall Score - 8.66.
It was rated #1 on Money's 2018 list of the Best Places to Live in America. The Frisco Independent School District, with more than 70 campuses, has the highest graduation rate of all the cities and towns Money. It sits just 30 miles north of Dallas. Home prices are more affordable when compared to income.Aug 1, 2020
The median household income in Frisco is $127,055, which is 105% more than that of the state. The median income for an individual is $64,977, which is 93% more than that of the state.
|Housing (Rent / Mortgage)||$15,599|
The Best 10 Art Galleries in Frisco, TX
- Oasis Accents. 0.8 mi. Home Decor, Art Galleries.
- LAST Art Gallery. 12.6 mi. Art Galleries.
- SoDeVis Studio Gallery. 1.3 mi. Art Galleries.
- The Frisco Discovery Center. 1.2 mi. $ Museums, Art Galleries.
- Oh My Godard Gallery. 7.1 mi.
- Kelly's Art Shack. 12.7 mi.
- Skypony Gallery. 7.1 mi.
- G'Nosh. 1.9 mi.